Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Blue Laser Leds, do they fail early ?

Blue Laser Leds, do they fail early ?

Dave Taylor

Mathew Good <(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I do know of 3 CD burners that the Red Lasers failed after 18 months
> with very little use, so what will Blue Laser Readers and burners be
> like.?

Hopefully cheaper and better

--
Ciao, Dave

Mathew Good

After seeing this article it makes me think that the current range of Blue Laser Led's have a very
short life span.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/A-new-t...-blue-LED.html