Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > IHUG Mail servers playing up again.

IHUG Mail servers playing up again.

Anony Mouse

Todays Trademe notification have failed to arrive this morning.

God only knows how much mail is not getting through.

Whether it is spam, bad configuration or just plain incompetence these
sorts of things are going to be common place with mail systems having to
cope with increasing load and complexity.

It is about time we reclaim the Internet from criminal spammers who have
destroyed the mail system as we know it!

Anony Mouse

El Chippy

"Anony Mouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ej5hv0$h24$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Todays Trademe notification have failed to arrive this morning.
>
> God only knows how much mail is not getting through.
>
> Whether it is spam, bad configuration or just plain incompetence these
> sorts of things are going to be common place with mail systems having to
> cope with increasing load and complexity.
>
> It is about time we reclaim the Internet from criminal spammers who have
> destroyed the mail system as we know it!
>
> Anony Mouse

time we abandoned email really.

gotta be some better system where you can opt not to receive messages from
unknown persons if you so desire