Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Not very clear to me! MCSE exams...

Not very clear to me! MCSE exams...

=?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIFBlc3NlbWllcg==?=

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to learn to become MCSE certified.
I looked at the Microsoft site:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

They're talking about core, elective and upgrade exams.

I have no previous certifications, so what parts do I need to study te
become an MCSE? Only the Core exams?

Core exams containing:
Networking system: 70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294
Client OS: 70-270 or 70-210
Design: 70-298 or 70-297

If I'm right, what are the 'elective' exams all about...
--
Regards,

Pieter

FrisbeeŽ

"Pieter Pessemier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to learn to become MCSE
> certified.
> I looked at the Microsoft site:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...s2003/?wp_ml=0
>
> They're talking about core, elective and upgrade exams.
>
> I have no previous certifications, so what parts do I need to study te
> become an MCSE? Only the Core exams?
>
> Core exams containing:
> Networking system: 70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294
> Client OS: 70-270 or 70-210
> Design: 70-298 or 70-297
>
> If I'm right, what are the 'elective' exams all about...

For the love of $deity, please tell me that you are a troll.

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#ToR1lkXGHA.4120
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> For the love of $deity, please tell me that you are a troll.

Ahhh, Frisbee, ever the optomist

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Pieter Pessemier spurted out:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to learn to become MCSE
> certified. I looked at the Microsoft site:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
>
> They're talking about core, elective and upgrade exams.
>
> I have no previous certifications, so what parts do I need to study te
> become an MCSE? Only the Core exams?
>
> Core exams containing:
> Networking system: 70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294
> Client OS: 70-270 or 70-210
> Design: 70-298 or 70-297
>
> If I'm right, what are the 'elective' exams all about...

You obviously have reading comprehension issues. On the page you linked to, it
*clearly* states what is required. Go back and read it *carefully*. If you want
to become an MCSE, you have to be able to understand and troubleshoot
issues....even your own.

--
Bigus SiŠkus
MCNGP #51

CBIC

If you want to become an MCSE, you have to be able to
> understand and troubleshoot issues....even your own.

Really? Nah, you're joshing.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
> If you want to become an MCSE, you have to be able to
>> understand and troubleshoot issues....even your own.

> Really? Nah, you're joshing.

Maybe

--
Bigus SiŠkus
MCNGP #51
-- You don't sound sick!
-- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

Kline Sphere

>I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to learn to become MCSE certified.

truly unbelievable....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>For the love of $deity, please tell me that you are a troll.

let us pray....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

As Pieter Pessemier once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to learn to become MCSE
> certified. I looked at the Microsoft site:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
>
> They're talking about core, elective and upgrade exams.
>
> I have no previous certifications, so what parts do I need to study te
> become an MCSE? Only the Core exams?
>
> Core exams containing:
> Networking system: 70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294
> Client OS: 70-270 or 70-210
> Design: 70-298 or 70-297
>
> If I'm right, what are the 'elective' exams all about...

The answer is...

GREEN.

No...BLUE, GREEN, No..,wait, yes...SEVEN,

Yeah, that's it, SEVEN.

kp "see, it's not that hard" g

shade73

Core exams (six exams required)
Elective exams (one exam required)
Upgrade exams (two exams required)

This information was obtained from the site you posted, just an FYI.
There you go
Btw, all you jerks had time to post smart ass comments, so why didn't
anyone tack that on to the end? Oh yeah, b/c you're not only arrogant
you're lazy .
shade73