Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ihug still got problems?

Ihug still got problems?

Vista

I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
know if they are still having problems?

mark

In article <1162945399.297543@ftpsrv1>, "Vista" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
> today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
> know if they are still having problems?

I am having problems also.
The smtp server is not working correctly.
It still exists (via ping), but otherwise does nothing.
Their 0800 number didn't work 2 days ago

Steve

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:27:23 +1300, Vista wrote:

> I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
> today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
> know if they are still having problems?

Some of the smtp servers are blacklisted under sorbs and spamcop. What was
the failure?

dilberts_left_nut

Steve wrote:

> Some of the smtp servers are blacklisted under sorbs and spamcop. What was
> the failure?

mail admins that reject connections based on these lists are dicks