Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Helping Hand Case Mod???

Helping Hand Case Mod???

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Sure, I knew it'd be a future mod, but it's always good to have several ideas in your head for the future. And yeah, I was pulling everyone's leg and wanted to see who'd be the first one to jump and try to find the porn.

Anyway, I see it with rubber tubes, surgical rubber would be best, the wires don't have to be active, just have the ends of some wires with molexes and so forth coming off of them protruding from the rubber tubes, use some red paint or stage blood to gore it up a bit. Also I'd recommend this stuff called "Liquid Beads", I'm using it on the aluminum baseball bat for Proj. ECW to simulate gore, looks really disgusting.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Ok, those ideas sound great.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Would it tick you off if I borrowed this idea a bit? The next mod I've got in mind is called Zombie, when I saw that I realized what a great idea it'd be for this mod. Put a grave plot on top of the case with a hand coming out of it holding wires. I'd give you and your son credit for the original concept. I think I've got a case here I can use for it too, it's one I haven't done anything with, just a slightly pre-modded rig with a door on the front that slides down. Turn that into some kind of tomb door or something. I want to create a left side panel made entirely out of plexi, have the interior of the case all UV reactive with various creepy elements and radioactive looking stuff. Sort of a radiation/zombie thing. Then on the right panel airbrush a pic of Rob Zombie. Not sure what else to do with the front to gore it up though but I'll come up with something.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Wow. Good thing I already trademarked my concepts. You'll have to discuss this with my lawyer....

Sure, go ahead and do anything you want. I don't believe in claiming ownership to any designs discussed on the Internet. It's a free world out there, except of course for the terrorists in countries that aren't even worth discussing.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not as free as you may seem to see did u know in australian, you can contest someone elses will (in certain curcumstances)

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Yeah, it's a stupid system a lot of the time. Recently this guy who lives near me was jailed for 6 months for some type of fraud. When they jailed him, they discovered his traffic record. Over the last 5 years, he had earned 121 demerit points on his licence and paid over $10 000 in fines, and *still* had his licence afterward. Somehow, over 5 years of street racing, speeding, driving a defective vehicle etc, he never once got his licence completely revoked. He was somehow serving simultaneous licence suspensions at one point though.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You can do that here too guys. (The will thing I mean).

Thanks Al, this will probably be a project for later in the year, after the ECW one is done.