Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The Wonderful Icon

The Wonderful Icon

Craig Shore

Not sure if this has been mentioned here or not before, cause it's years old but
i've only just discovered it.

There's a 281kb program called The Wonderful Icon for Windows. It runs in the
tray, or invisible.

The most useful feature I find is it's ability to minimise anything to the
taskbar tray. And it's as simple as right clicking on the minimise button of
the app you want to send to the tray.

I find the tray useful for apps that I want to leave running but i'm not using
right now, and there's still quite a lot out there that don't have the option to
go there themselves.

http://www.thewonderfulicon.com/