Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Excel Formula

Excel Formula

=?Utf-8?B?QyBBbmRlcnNvbg==?=

I am having trouble trying to make a formula work.

what I am trying to do is this. I have text in one cell ie Townsville,
Sydney, Brisbane. If I have Brisbane in the cell then I need the worksheet
to take the value from an adjacent cell and *0.44%*50/25. If the value of
the cell is Townsville then I need the worksheet to take the value from the
adjacent cell and *0.44%*35/25. If the value is anything else I need the
worksheet to take the value from the adjacent cell and *0.36%*35/25

Can anyone help me with this delimnar

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please repost your question in the Excel newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP