Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Pegasus Mail

Pegasus Mail

Flintstone

Does anyone know where Pegasus Mail stores its emails to send later? I
have looked in Copies to self, but that comes up blank. The reason I ask
is because when I go to exit Pegasus it wants to send an email, which I
can't find in any folders. Where does it hide outbox emails?

peterwn

Flintstone wrote:
> Does anyone know where Pegasus Mail stores its emails to send later? I
> have looked in Copies to self, but that comes up blank. The reason I ask
> is because when I go to exit Pegasus it wants to send an email, which I
> can't find in any folders. Where does it hide outbox emails?

No need for that convoluted approach. Click 'file' and there is a
'queued for sending' tab or something like that. This displays E-mails
waiting to be sent. You can delete or modify them as you please.