Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > playing dvd on pc

playing dvd on pc

noddy

I am running Windows XP
I have a dvd player described as Pioneer DVD_RW DVR-108
It works fine, recording audio cds and files etc.

I have recorded a tv program on my Panasonic DVD recorder using a
DVD-R disc. It plays ok on the recorder.

How do I get it to play on my PC?
The PC is about 3 years old now. I do not recall getting any disc with
it that would have provided me with software to use it to play dvd
discs.

I have searched for help on the www but not been able to come up with
anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

noddy

It's OK

I have sorted it out. I had not finalzized the disc. I have it playing
ok now on a media player I downloaded.