Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Winamp default folder

Winamp default folder

Sharktbbtfy

Hoping someone knows the answer to this.

When you add a file to your music folder and you go to File/Add media to
library it always defaults to the winamp folder.

I can't put it on autoscan as I have 17,500 files and it's, literally, a
drag.

Can you change that default to another folder?

--
Sharktbbtfy