Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > All Sony manufacturered notebook batteries to be recalled

All Sony manufacturered notebook batteries to be recalled

Vista

According to this article
Sony are now going to recall all li-ion notebook batteries that they
manufactured. I assume that this includes batteries that haven't previously
been recalled. I have a Sony battery with my Dell 8600, which falls within
the dates but to date it hasn't been recalled, but I assume that it now will
be.