Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Freeparking Shopping Cart help

Freeparking Shopping Cart help

KiwiBrian

If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site, and
who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have, I
will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
Thanks
Brian Tozer

Adam

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:20:32 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:

>If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site, and
>who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have, I
>will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
>Thanks
>Brian Tozer

Which flavour of shopping cart is it? I've just finished a site using
OSCommerce, so carts are a little high on my radar at the moment.

Drop me an e-mail, Brian (you should have it from previous
conversations - if not, shout here).

Adam (Banks).

KiwiBrian

Hi Adam. Greetings!!!
I was hoping to hear from you.
I had even Googled on your name which I wasn't sure that I had remembered
correctly, but apparantly so.
I don't have your current email address, (which was what I was Googling
for).
Can you email me, and perhaps with your phone number for me to give you a
ring.
Thanks
Brian

<Adam> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:20:32 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:
>
>>If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site,
>>and
>>who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have,
>>will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
>>Thanks
>>Brian Tozer

> Which flavour of shopping cart is it? I've just finished a site using
> OSCommerce, so carts are a little high on my radar at the moment.
>
> Drop me an e-mail, Brian (you should have it from previous
> conversations - if not, shout here).
>
> Adam (Banks).

Adam

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:44:31 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:

>Hi Adam. Greetings!!!
>I was hoping to hear from you.
>I had even Googled on your name which I wasn't sure that I had remembered
>correctly, but apparantly so.
>I don't have your current email address, (which was what I was Googling
>for).
>Can you email me, and perhaps with your phone number for me to give you a
>ring.
>Thanks
>Brian
>
><Adam> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:20:32 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:
>>
>>>If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site,
>>>and
>>>who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have,
>>>will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
>>>Thanks
>>>Brian Tozer

>> Which flavour of shopping cart is it? I've just finished a site using
>> OSCommerce, so carts are a little high on my radar at the moment.
>>
>> Drop me an e-mail, Brian (you should have it from previous
>> conversations - if not, shout here).
>>
>> Adam (Banks).

Check your in-box

Adam.