Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Bah Google Groups is broken (was sockets vs cores)

Bah Google Groups is broken (was sockets vs cores)

AD.

Grrr Google has ****ed up their reply stuff again - it creates a new
thread instead of replying.

My "sockets vs cores" post was in reply to this post by GraB
http://groups.google.com/group/nz.co...1e7b11cd731043 in the "how
long should a computer last" thread.

And....

1) yes I have left all that whole software licensing circus behind me.

2) I don't know or care why some software is licensed by the CPU.

3) and yes I know Google Groups sucks, but I'm at work and NNTP isn't
happening for various reasons.

I won't bother with any more replies - they'll just end up in their own
thread anyway

--
Cheers
Anton