Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Got Milk?

OT: Got Milk?

Rowdy Yates

"It ends with Renzo Blumenthal, Mr. Switzerland 2005, milking and then
leaning up against a cow."

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...N-WORLDCUP.xml

http://tinyurl.com/gdtnb

you got to admit. that's kind-a funny.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Kline Sphere

>http://tinyurl.com/gdtnb
>
>you got to admit. that's kind-a funny.

With all those woman, maybe I'll take a vacation in the alps this
summer too!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Rowdy Yates <got_to_be_kidding@yo_mamas_house.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://tinyurl.com/gdtnb

That's sexist and exploitative! Rise up, sisters, do not let this affront
to your hard-won rights go unchallenged!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Kat

You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
Farm boy for Kat!

Bigus Siękus

<< While I was at work, Kat spurted out:
> You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
> Farm boy for Kat!

I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the dumb white
male.

--
Bigus Siękus
MCNGP #51

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Siękus" <Bigus Siękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the dumb
> white male.

you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

Bigus Diękus

**Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> did you hear "Bigus Siękus" <Bigus Siękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the
>> dumb white male.

> you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...

yer point...

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <BigusDiękus@127.0.0.1> say in news:um
$(E-Mail Removed):

> **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> did you hear "Bigus Siękus" <Bigus Siękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the
>>> dumb white male.

>> you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...
>>

> yer point...

nothin

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Downsizing the code?!? Don't you have DOUBLESPACE?!?

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Frisbee«

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
> Farm boy for Kat!

Oh, my. Bring back GIFS!!1!!!!!~

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments