Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > typephase.co.nz spam, sent through woosh.co.nz

Reply
Thread Tools

typephase.co.nz spam, sent through woosh.co.nz

 
 
Vista
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2006
Anyone else get a spam from these guys yesterday , with the subject
'calendars-promotional/christmas gifts'
It was sent through www.woosh.co.nz , however when I tried emailing woosh
the header through their website, it came up with a runtime error. They
don't appear to have an abuse email address to report these spam to. I have
been receiving a lot of spam emails recently from NZ companies, the sooner
this new antispam legislation comes in, the better.



Server Error in '/CommerceClient' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom
error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable
on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
configuration file located in the root directory of the current web
application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute
set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>


Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom
error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
<customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Craig Whitmore
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2006
"Vista" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1158118921.320323@ftpsrv1...
> Anyone else get a spam from these guys yesterday , with the subject
> 'calendars-promotional/christmas gifts'
> It was sent through www.woosh.co.nz , however when I tried emailing woosh
> the header through their website, it came up with a runtime error. They
> don't appear to have an abuse email address to report these spam to. I
> have been receiving a lot of spam emails recently from NZ companies, the
> sooner this new antispam legislation comes in, the better.


See: http://www.spam.co.nz/typephase.html

The owners name and contact details are there for the Spamming Company..

An email was sent to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) on the 2nd of September to complain
about these people, but they (as you can see) have done nothing about it.

btw: can you send me a copy of the new spam..

Thanks
Craig



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Vista
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2006

"Craig Whitmore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45079050$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Vista" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1158118921.320323@ftpsrv1...
>> Anyone else get a spam from these guys yesterday , with the subject
>> 'calendars-promotional/christmas gifts'
>> It was sent through www.woosh.co.nz , however when I tried emailing
>> woosh the header through their website, it came up with a runtime error.
>> They don't appear to have an abuse email address to report these spam to.
>> I have been receiving a lot of spam emails recently from NZ companies,
>> the sooner this new antispam legislation comes in, the better.

>
> See: http://www.spam.co.nz/typephase.html
>
> The owners name and contact details are there for the Spamming Company..
>
> An email was sent to (E-Mail Removed) on the 2nd of September to complain
> about these people, but they (as you can see) have done nothing about it.
>
> btw: can you send me a copy of the new spam..
>
> Thanks
> Craig
>
>
>


Thanks Craig, I have forwarded you the email. It was actually an image
advertisement and the email contained no text.




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PDF's sent through tomcat/apache gwoodhouse@gmail.com Java 10 04-09-2008 09:10 PM
Monitoring number of smtp bytes sent through python e-mail socket William Connery Python 0 12-05-2006 01:18 AM
Mail sent through IIS virtual SMTP server not arriving antonyliu2002@yahoo.com ASP .Net 34 03-06-2006 06:54 PM
Emails not sent through asp.net susie ASP .Net Web Controls 0 02-02-2004 03:56 PM
Image overlay (sent through google, as Outlook Express isnt posting my messages) Lee Harris web HTML 2 01-31-2004 01:10 PM



Advertisments