Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Acrobat Reader dnload sites..

Acrobat Reader dnload sites..

Jack Hammond

After getting the full 7.08 version, but the file that is on the Adobe site is flawed, tries to run
it as a file with .AOM as the extension..

Thanks

Dave Taylor

Jack Hammond <jm@yah***.com wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> After getting the full 7.08 version, but the file that is on the Adobe
> site is flawed, tries to run it as a file with .AOM as the
> extension..

Look for the text only download links on their web site. yes it is buried.

--
Ciao, Dave