Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] This was a MUST-post

[OT] This was a MUST-post

Bigus Diękus

They've done it....and I'm in heaven.

BLACK & TAN
Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream Head

We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts, but we
suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream stout
and chocolate ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of Black
& Tan - and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed With
Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Chocolate
Extract, Carrageenan.

http://www.benjerry.com/our_products/flavorWorld.cfm (Then go to the "What's New
Lagoon")

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

JaR

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> wrote in
news:u$(E-Mail Removed):

> BLACK & TAN
> Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream
> Head

Yippee! I can't wait!

> INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
> With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar
> Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

Errrr....half a sec...where TF is the Stout in the ingreedients? Aw fsck
it, I guess I can bring my own.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> BLACK & TAN
>> Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice
>> Cream Head
>>

> Yippee! I can't wait!
>>
>> INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
>> With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar
>> Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

> Errrr....half a sec...where TF is the Stout in the ingreedients? Aw
> fsck it, I guess I can bring my own.

Does it matter...it *tastes* like BEER....they *should* have named it FRISBEER.
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Kat

I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
much to bear, *SOB*

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Kat spurted out:
> I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
> they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
> much to bear, *SOB*

Eh...my motto.... "I'll try anything twice"

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

LnkWizard

INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder,

(**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

Guar Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

news:Xns97A254BBCBAFEonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > BLACK & TAN
> > Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream
> > Head
> >

> Yippee! I can't wait!
> >
> > INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
> > With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar
> > Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

> Errrr....half a sec...where TF is the Stout in the ingreedients? Aw fsck
> it, I guess I can bring my own.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply

LnkWizard

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
> they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
> much to bear, *SOB*

BLACK & TAN

CHOCOLATE & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream Head

We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts,
but we
suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream
stout
and CHOCOLATE ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of
Black
& Tan - and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy!

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, LnkWizard spurted out:
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank
>> God they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be
>> too much to bear, *SOB*
>>

> BLACK & TAN
>
> CHOCOLATE

Thank you...I would have, but didn't want to offend the almighty Kat.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

JaR

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uq7o#pYXGHA.3492
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> (**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

***NEWSFLASH*** When they say "NATURAL FLAVORS" they mean "SOME CONCOCTION
OF CHEMICALS DERIVED FROM PLANTS, and/or PETROLEUM" ***NEWSFLASH***

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:uq7o#pYXGHA.3492 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> (**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

> ***NEWSFLASH*** When they say "NATURAL FLAVORS" they mean "SOME
> CONCOCTION OF CHEMICALS DERIVED FROM PLANTS, and/or PETROLEUM"
> ***NEWSFLASH***

Correct JaR, but to be a little more specific, the exact definition of natural
flavorings & flavors from Title 21, Section 101, part 22 of the Code of Federal
Regulations (CFR) is as follows:
"The term natural flavor or natural flavoring means the essential oil,
oleoresin, essence or extractive, protein hydrolysate, distillate, or any
product of roasting, heating or enzymolysis, which contains the flavoring
constituents derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice,vegetable or vegetable
juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material,
meat, seafood, poultry, eggs, dairy products, or fermentation products thereof,
whose significant function in food is flavoring rather than nutritional."

In other words, natural flavors can be pretty much anything approved for use in
food.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)