Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > way way way OT: MCNGP Announcement

way way way OT: MCNGP Announcement

Neil

For those looking for serious material, please stop reading this post
now.

NOW I SAID!!!!

Offishial MCNGP Announcement Re: Ferrari

After 3 long years of constant abuse and endless slander, I have, at
great expense, garnered yet another Ferrari for the MCNGP community. This
is the second time I have done this and while JaR's original, moist, thug
propelled, ferrite ingot has long since passed this mortal coil (like as
not, it lies in the bottom of Lake Ontario where said rapscallions took a
left instead of a right), I have taken great pains and incurred much
personal debt to provide these luxuries for the MCNGP. But I don't do
this to curry favor, no-no, I'm just a really great guy, that's all.

This second mode of automotive transport will be the "East Coast"
Ferrari. Kat (who has been scandalously absent from the esteemed froup
since receiving said Ferrari) is the present possessor of the first "West
Coast" Ferrari. That one's red.

The new East Coast Ferrari was handed over with much pomp and
circumstance at the recent MCNGP B-B-Q held in Toranna, Ontar-e-air-e-
airio. While the invites went out far and wide to all who could attend, I
was more than startled when both of us showed up. In truth, having
divested most of my vast wealth to acquire the first Ferrari, I was
slightly cash strapped and the Ferrari will require a little assembly. I
have great faith in it's re-assembly however. Oh, and this one's yellow.

Therefore, let the bells ring out and joy be proclaimed this day that the
MCNGP now have another Ferrari and the current possessor of said Ferrari
IS:

*drum roll*

..
..
..

*pregnant pause*

..
..
..

*birth of Pause*

KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

Ok, someone needs to cough up the pliers now.

*Stares at JaR and taps foot*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Docs? Why look at the Docs? Nurses are better!

Bigus Diękus

**Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> For those looking for serious material, please stop reading this post
> now.
>

> NOW I SAID!!!!
>
> ************************************************** ***************
> Offishial MCNGP Announcement Re: Ferrari
> ************************************************** ***************
>
> After 3 long years of constant abuse and endless slander, I have, at
> great expense, garnered yet another Ferrari for the MCNGP community.
> This is the second time I have done this and while JaR's original,
> moist, thug propelled, ferrite ingot has long since passed this
> mortal coil (like as not, it lies in the bottom of Lake Ontario where
> said rapscallions took a left instead of a right), I have taken great
> pains and incurred much personal debt to provide these luxuries for
> the MCNGP. But I don't do this to curry favor, no-no, I'm just a
> really great guy, that's all.

What kind of idiot.....I mean...every body knows you don't turn......oh,
nevermind. Only thing that matters is there is a Ferrari in the family
again.

> This second mode of automotive transport will be the "East Coast"
> Ferrari. Kat (who has been scandalously absent from the esteemed froup
> since receiving said Ferrari) is the present possessor of the first
> "West Coast" Ferrari. That one's red.

Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found KAT, or
hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.

> The new East Coast Ferrari was handed over with much pomp and
> circumstance at the recent MCNGP B-B-Q held in Toranna, Ontar-e-air-e-
> airio. While the invites went out far and wide to all who could
> attend, I was more than startled when both of us showed up. In truth,
> having divested most of my vast wealth to acquire the first Ferrari,
> I was slightly cash strapped and the Ferrari will require a little
> assembly. I have great faith in it's re-assembly however. Oh, and
> this one's yellow.

Yellow RAWKS!!!

> Therefore, let the bells ring out and joy be proclaimed this day that
> the MCNGP now have another Ferrari and the current possessor of said
> Ferrari IS:

*DING* *DING* DING* HAZZAHHHH!!!!!!

> *drum roll*
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> *pregnant pause*
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> *birth of Pause*
>
> KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

Grats!!!
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Bigus Diękus spurted out:
> Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found
> KAT, or hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.

I've gotta stop that pre-coffee posting.

http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=1&id=29792

http://tinyurl.com/hdt3u

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <BigusDiękus@127.0.0.1> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What kind of idiot.....I mean...every body knows you don't turn......oh,
> nevermind.

the kind of Idot that JaR sends

> Only thing that matters is there is a Ferrari in the family
> again.

Yeah, well this will mark the end of my philanthroping ways...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Proof of sanity forged upon request.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:

> Yeah, well this will mark the end of my philanthroping ways...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> << While I was at work, Bigus Diękus spurted out:
>> Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found
>> KAT, or hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.
>>

> I've gotta stop that pre-coffee posting.
>
> http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=1&id=29792
>
> http://tinyurl.com/hdt3u

is there a reason that I get a "page cannot be displayed" error? Should I
begin to delete various log files? Perhaps you could use some NSFW or SFW
tags?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Every morning is the dawn of a new error...

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> << While I was at work, Bigus Diękus spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>> Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found
>>> KAT, or hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.
>>>

>> I've gotta stop that pre-coffee posting.
>>
>> [Snipped Broken Links]
>>

> is there a reason that I get a "page cannot be displayed" error?
> Should I begin to delete various log files? Perhaps you could use
> some NSFW or SFW tags?

Their sever must have gone down or something, I even checked the link from the
same way I got there before and I now get the "page cannot be displayed"

More Reliable:
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...-pe-california

http://tinyurl.com/kyz2j

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> say in
news:O9$(E-Mail Removed):

> More Reliable:
> http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...-ferrari11apr1
> 1,1,7428918.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-california
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kyz2j

um, are you gender confused regarding Kat?

(though she is the one in possesion of our red Enzo)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- No, Scotty, I said, "Beam me ABOARD," not "A BROAD."

JaR

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A260201E399neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> the
> MCNGP now have another Ferrari

Eh?

*looks out winda*

I'm not seein no alleged Ferrari!

> and the current possessor of said Ferrari
> IS:
> KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

You gave it to BRISCOE? Furrfu. That'll be the last time we see the thing
'till the cops yank his driver's license.

Actually, that prolly won't take that long, but he better not ding it
like he did the ski boat!

> Ok, someone needs to cough up the pliers now.
>
> *Stares at JaR and taps foot*

You can just stamp your little foot all day long for all I care, I have
bought my last pair og MCNGP pliers if you have already lost the last
pair I gave you!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> say in
> news:O9$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> More Reliable:
>> http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...-ferrari11apr1
>> 1,1,7428918.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-california
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/kyz2j

> um, are you gender confused regarding Kat?
>
> (though she is the one in possesion of our red Enzo)

Uh, no....I thought I mentioned in my original post that....wait...here...

"...or hopefully the Ferrari *she* disappeared with." I didn't say it was her.

Really, I just thought it was an amazing story. The guy NAILED that power pole
doing 160MPH and he got out and *ran* away from the scene. If that doesn't
speak for the safety of the Enzo, I don't know what does.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)