Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Iran

Re: Iran

fsadat

Mrezaeiseresht wrote:
> *I'm an MCSE2003 and also ISA2004.
> I'm looking for any body who can help me in IRAN. *

Dear resaeiseresht
i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .
perhops we can help eachother pls fill free to contact us at
www.miitco.com
u also can send a message to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
b.regards
Sadat

--
fsadat

FrisbeeŽ

"fsadat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Mrezaeiseresht wrote:
>> *I'm an MCSE2003 and also ISA2004.
>> I'm looking for any body who can help me in IRAN. *

> Dear resaeiseresht
> i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .
> perhops we can help eachother pls fill free to contact us at
> www.miitco.com?wp_ml=0
> u also can send a message to (E-Mail Removed)
> b.regards
> Sadat

When did this forum change into a sex chatrum?

GodBlessTheFreeWorld@TheUSA.com

>i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .

Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of the
clear up operation.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .

> Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
> after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of the
> clear up operation.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

*******************
Broadcast message to all 2nd Bomb Wing of Barksdale.
*********************

Hello, this is Mustafa, your cook! We will be having goat for dinner
again. Bring a fork!

*********************
end of braodcast message
**********************

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Rowdy Yates spurted out:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran
>>> .

>> Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
>> after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of
>> the clear up operation.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> *******************
> Broadcast message to all 2nd Bomb Wing of Barksdale.
> *********************
>
> Hello, this is Mustafa, your cook! We will be having goat for dinner
> again. Bring a fork!
>
> *********************
> end of braodcast message
> **********************

Not MY goat you're not!!!!

Besides, it's been marinated with my......um....

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble people of Iran (amongst
others) hate the United States? Well for one, it's war mongering jerks like
you.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .

> Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
> after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of the
> clear up operation.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble
> people of Iran (amongst others) hate the United States? Well for one,
> it's war mongering jerks like you.

* war mongering jerks * - that's funny, who was it that said they
wanted to wipe Isreal off the face of the Earth?

hmmm...

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Jed spurted out:
> Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble people of Iran
> (amongst others) hate the United States? Well for one, it's war
> mongering jerks like you.

Take your "war mongering" shiite elsewhere you schmuck, and suŠk my schmeckle on
your way out!!!

You have no clue why the world hates us, you just hate us because it's the
"thing to do". If the fsuking world hates us so frigging bad, then why are
there 100s of thousands of immigrants protesting to become american citizens?

--
Bigus SiŠkus
MCNGP #51

kpg

As Bigus SiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> You have no clue why the world hates us, you just hate us because it's
> the "thing to do". If the fsuking world hates us so frigging bad,
> then why are there 100s of thousands of immigrants protesting to
> become american citizens?

....um, for all the free stuff?

You're to blind to see that Israel has become the "terrorist" arm of the
USA, intent on inserting US rule over the region. Those countries such as
Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply to live in peace, and they would live
in peace if the US would leave the region alone.

news:Xns97A2A30E6247Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble
>> people of Iran (amongst others) hate the United States? Well for one,
>> it's war mongering jerks like you.

> * war mongering jerks * - that's funny, who was it that said they
> wanted to wipe Isreal off the face of the Earth?
>

> hmmm...

Iran opens Nuclear Enrichment School, judeo-yank-fascists in defeat thermate@india.com Python 4 02-05-2007 12:19 AM
Iran: The War Begins By John Pilger Jas DVD Video 0 02-04-2007 03:57 AM
Why doesn't Iran build a facility like Cheyenne Mountain? Military Expert Digital Photography 5 04-19-2006 01:32 AM
MCSD,About Iran... hmdrz MCSD 0 04-03-2005 02:31 PM
"How can I take MCSD in Iran" hmdrz MCSD 1 03-31-2005 12:56 AM

Advertisments