Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ihug website wont go for some ihug customers......

ihug website wont go for some ihug customers......

iascoot

So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
and it
not working, i called them to see what the problem is

They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
webmaster
comes in tomorrow morning?!
I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm

Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

EMB

iascoot wrote:
> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
> and it
> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
>
> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
> webmaster
> comes in tomorrow morning?!
> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm

It's been fscked since early afternoon. And you can't get it via our
Maxnet account at work either.

--
EMB

E. Scrooge

"iascoot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
> and it
> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
>
> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
> webmaster
> comes in tomorrow morning?!
> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
>
> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

The main page has been trimmed right down. The network status under a drop
down menu is out of action for now.

The new clean look of the main page isn't too bad at all. Still owned by
iinet though.

E. Scrooge

michael.payne.nz@gmail.com

iascoot wrote:
> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
> and it
> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
>
> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
> webmaster
> comes in tomorrow morning?!
> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
>
> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

Craig Shore

On 10 Aug 2006 18:34:10 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>iascoot wrote:
>> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
>> and it
>> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
>>
>> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
>> webmaster
>> comes in tomorrow morning?!
>> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
>>
>> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

>Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

It's been working fine for me. It's all changed, perhaps the new look disagrees
with your www browser?

Vista

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> iascoot wrote:
>> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
>> and it
>> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
>>
>> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
>> webmaster
>> comes in tomorrow morning?!
>> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
>>
>> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

> Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

Maybe you haven't paid your bill ;[