Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Text From Computer thru cellphone

Text From Computer thru cellphone

Chris Lim

Vista wrote:
> Comes with the phone or download from the manufacturers website.

I must be losing it. I went to the Motorola site and tried to find
software/drivers for my RAZ V3i but couldn't! The only thing I found
was a Software Update, but that looked like a firmware type upgrade. If
anyone can point me to the appropriate drivers, I'd much appreciate it!

jasen

On 2006-08-06, Possum <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a cellphone that you can connect to your computer and then send
> Text from your phone from input you typed in on your computer..

there are many.

--

Bye.
Jasen

Waylon Kenning

T'was the 6 Aug 2006 23:52:52 -0700 when I remembered "Chris Lim"

>I must be losing it. I went to the Motorola site and tried to find
>software/drivers for my RAZ V3i but couldn't! The only thing I found
>was a Software Update, but that looked like a firmware type upgrade. If
>anyone can point me to the appropriate drivers, I'd much appreciate it!

Last time I checked, Motorola's phone software wasn't free to download
like Nokia's, you had to pay for it.
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

Vista

"Waylon Kenning" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> T'was the 6 Aug 2006 23:52:52 -0700 when I remembered "Chris Lim"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> saying something like this:
>
>>I must be losing it. I went to the Motorola site and tried to find
>>software/drivers for my RAZ V3i but couldn't! The only thing I found
>>was a Software Update, but that looked like a firmware type upgrade. If
>>anyone can point me to the appropriate drivers, I'd much appreciate it!

> Last time I checked, Motorola's phone software wasn't free to download
> like Nokia's, you had to pay for it.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Waylon Kenning.

I got mine for free off the nokia website. My phones a 3230.