Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Cell phone Organizer

Reply
Thread Tools

Cell phone Organizer

 
 
Possum
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006
Hi

I am looking to buy a new cellphone..


I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
Clamshell and 027..


Any advice please..

thx



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Possum
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006
Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard


"Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44d2bb07$0$5302$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
>
>
> I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
> looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
> Clamshell and 027..
>
>
> Any advice please..
>
> thx
>
>
> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
>




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jerry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006
Possum wrote:
> Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
>
>
> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:44d2bb07$0$5302$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
>>
>>
>>I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
>>looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
>>Clamshell and 027..
>>
>>
>>Any advice please..
>>
>>thx
>>
>>
>>--
>>Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


I can text from keyboard via bluetooth on my rather antiquated Nokia
6310i. I haven't seen a phone I'd like to replace that with, monochrome
screen and all.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Vista
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006

"Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44d2bc7e$0$5359$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
>
>
> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:44d2bb07$0$5302$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
>>
>>
>> I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
>> looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
>> Clamshell and 027..
>>
>>
>> Any advice please..
>>
>> thx
>>
>>
>> --
>> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
>>

>
>
>
> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


I have got a nokia with bluetooth, that lets me text with keyboard
wirelessly. Mine is a Vodafone, so I don't know about telecon phones.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Possum
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006
Wht moddle is your nokia


"Vista" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1154666152.584317@ftpsrv1...
>
> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:44d2bc7e$0$5359$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
>>
>>
>> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:44d2bb07$0$5302$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
>>>
>>>
>>> I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
>>> looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my
>>> phone. Clamshell and 027..
>>>
>>>
>>> Any advice please..
>>>
>>> thx
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
>>>

>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

>
> I have got a nokia with bluetooth, that lets me text with keyboard
> wirelessly. Mine is a Vodafone, so I don't know about telecon phones.
>




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
Allistar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2006
Possum wrote:

> Wht moddle is your nokia
>
>
> "Vista" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1154666152.584317@ftpsrv1...
>>
>> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:44d2bc7e$0$5359$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
>>>
>>>
>>> "Possum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:44d2bb07$0$5302$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
>>>> looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my
>>>> phone. Clamshell and 027..
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Any advice please..
>>>>
>>>> thx
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

>>
>> I have got a nokia with bluetooth, that lets me text with keyboard
>> wirelessly. Mine is a Vodafone, so I don't know about telecon phones.


Moddle?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
skype phone patch diverter tl landline and cell phone alkis VOIP 0 09-15-2009 01:12 PM
"This is good news for all cell phon user "Earn mony by ur cell phone pavan prabhat Digital Photography 0 05-24-2007 07:18 AM
You can use cell phone headset with Cisco IP phone mike4kz VOIP 0 07-13-2005 05:20 PM
Headset Adapter - use cell phone headsets with Cisco IP phone. Guest UK VOIP 1 06-16-2005 04:50 AM
Can't call my VOIP phone from my cell phone, except when ROAMING dg VOIP 6 03-21-2005 03:31 PM



Advertisments