Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Alternatives to Death2Spam

Alternatives to Death2Spam

Vista

Anyone have any recommendations of alternatives Death2Spam, for spam
filtering. Recently I have noticed that Death2Spam has become a lot more
ineffective at detecting spam. I would prefer a system that sorts it into a
spam folder on the server, rather than downloading it, as I already use
mailwasher too for spam mail that does get through.

Steve

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 22:51:25 +1200, Vista wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations of alternatives Death2Spam, for spam
> filtering. Recently I have noticed that Death2Spam has become a lot more
> ineffective at detecting spam. I would prefer a system that sorts it into a
> spam folder on the server, rather than downloading it, as I already use
> mailwasher too for spam mail that does get through.

You know there's a mailwasher server version? http://www.firetrust.org

Steve

BGP alternatives? SP Cisco 3 09-08-2009 02:32 AM
LEAP & ACS Alternatives N. Hall Cisco 2 05-28-2005 08:31 AM
MS Press 2003 books and alternatives Bill Bixby MCSE 7 04-29-2004 05:52 PM
alternatives to accessing PIX via Telnet Anne Robynn Cisco 3 01-03-2004 08:48 AM
Alternatives when user's browser doesn't accept cookies Robert V. Hanson ASP .Net 2 07-03-2003 03:24 AM

Advertisments