Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Infogen

Infogen

Sharktbbtfy

Any good/bad experiences?

http://www.infogen.net.nz/

They carry newsgroups too,apparently .

--
Sharktbbtfy

EMB

Sharktbbtfy wrote:
> Any good/bad experiences?
>
> http://www.infogen.net.nz/

One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is
a reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
services is unknown.

--
EMB

Sharktbbtfy

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eapmgq$jsc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sharktbbtfy wrote:
>> Any good/bad experiences?
>>
>> http://www.infogen.net.nz/

> One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
> site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
> hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is a
> reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
> services is unknown.

Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?

Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.

--
Sharktbbtfy

EMB

Sharktbbtfy wrote:
> "EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eapmgq$jsc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sharktbbtfy wrote:
>>> Any good/bad experiences?
>>>
>>> http://www.infogen.net.nz/

>> One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
>> site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
>> hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is a
>> reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
>> services is unknown.

> Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?
>
> Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.

Sorry... brain fart on my part.

--
EMB

Sharktbbtfy

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eapq7l$r0g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sharktbbtfy wrote:
>> "EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eapmgq$jsc$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
>>> site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
>>> hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is
>>> reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
>>> services is unknown.

>> Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?
>>
>> Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.
>>

> Sorry... brain fart on my part.

No wuckers.

--
Sharktbbtfy

Tony

It's just a Virtual ISP under Orcon.

Vista

"Tony" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:newscache$48ae3j$9j5$(E-Mail Removed)...

> It's just a Virtual ISP under Orcon.

Plus it has a relationship with Genesis- yuck

infogen David NZ Computing 1 02-13-2005 11:10 PM
infogen news server David NZ Computing 2 02-13-2005 11:08 PM
infogen newsgroups David NZ Computing 2 02-02-2005 01:25 AM
infogen news server David NZ Computing 0 08-31-2004 05:44 AM
spam infogen David NZ Computing 6 08-05-2004 10:09 PM

Advertisments