Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > exporting from Eudora

exporting from Eudora

John in Surrey

Hi guys
I once had a tool (freeware) for exporting address data from Eudora.
Ive trolled around but failed to find it again, anyone know of the
app?

Cheers
John
Images of home (NZ)
http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz/home
What we are up to in the UK
http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz

Adam

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 05:45:18 GMT, John in Surrey wrote:

>Hi guys
>I once had a tool (freeware) for exporting address data from Eudora.
>Ive trolled around but failed to find it again, anyone know of the
>app?
>
>Cheers
>John

Prior to going over to Thunderbird, Eudora was my mail reader for many
years. Not without its faults, but I really like it. I used to take
tis NG:

comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Not sure whether it's still active, but you may try asking there.

Adam.

Cold and wet Auckland

Eudora won't load past the initial Eudora screen. It hangs there C. B. Computer Support 6 07-07-2005 01:45 AM
Exporting from Eudora Me NZ Computing 4 04-16-2005 07:07 PM
Eudora --> Thunderbird Darren Hubbard Firefox 1 01-15-2005 08:06 AM
Extension like eudora's 'remove quotes' derek / nul Firefox 0 08-08-2004 08:13 PM
Exporting all the Eudora Address Book Entries fkissam Computer Support 1 07-08-2004 03:33 AM

Advertisments