Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Need access Code

Need access Code

=?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

hello,

7 weeks ago, i passed my 070-316 exam. I still didn't receive anything from
microsoft (mcp id/ access code, no welcome kit, nothing...)

who should i contact for this? I have been mailing to PEARSON vUE, and
after like 100 mails they tell me they can't give me access on the website,
and that i should contact this address: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or
should call (from belgium) 0800-79307. But that number ain't working for me,
i always get the message that it does not exist. To the email address i
mailed 10 days ago, and still didn't receive NOTHING back.

My friends who passed their first exam, they got an access code, they
received a small card with prove they are MCP , ... i get nothing and it's
allready seven weeks.

Does anybody know who i should contact???

thx

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> My friends who passed their first exam, they got an access code, they
> received a small card with prove they are MCP , ... i get nothing and
> it's allready seven weeks.
>
> Does anybody know who i should contact???

Perhaps mcphelp at microsoft.

Nothing like a Belgian getting support from Indian for an American company.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

Send an e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) with exam number you passed,
your candidate ID and your name. They will send you user id and password so
u can acess MCP Member site and can update your home address to order
your MCP Cert.

Cheer's.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server
2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ; M.C.S.A.Security ; M.C.S.E. Security ]

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > My friends who passed their first exam, they got an access code, they
> > received a small card with prove they are MCP , ... i get nothing and
> > it's allready seven weeks.
> >
> > Does anybody know who i should contact???

> Perhaps mcphelp at microsoft.
>
> Nothing like a Belgian getting support from Indian for an American company.
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Send an e-mail to (E-Mail Removed)...

What is there an echo is here?

Your pathetic attempt to be helpful doesn't mean you still aren't an
ashfarker.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus

>> Nothing like a Belgian getting support from Indian for an American company.

Who's the indian ?? I can't believe it's you.

>> What is there an echo is here?
>> Your pathetic attempt to be helpful doesn't mean you still aren't an
>> ashfarker.

Lolz ) ! But still, he's got a lot of certifications, mind you...

Regards,

Cerebrus.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Who's the indian ?? I can't believe it's you.

No, but the mcphelp address is outsourced to India. I was just pointing out
the phenomenon of "worldwide" support.

> Lolz ) ! But still, he's got a lot of certifications, mind you...

Well, India is braindump central. Provided he's not making it up, of
course.

Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus

>> Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
>> provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

He he, I'm an Indian as well. That might not have been obvious.

>> Well, India is braindump central.

Funny, I thought it was the U.S.

Well, I certainly learnt two things yesterday :

1. Googled for the word "MCNGP", and found a whole new world out there
! An "amusing" world !
2. You guys seem to have a "history" with this Amey Abhyankar.

Regards,

Cerebrus.

CBIC

> 1. Googled for the word "MCNGP", and found a whole new world out there
> ! An "amusing" world !
> 2. You guys seem to have a "history" with this Amey Abhyankar.

Among others.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Onin Tayson

Hi,

Try calling their Regional Service Centers... Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp and call the number
where you're located.

HTH,

"Tim1982" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> 7 weeks ago, i passed my 070-316 exam. I still didn't receive anything
> from
> microsoft (mcp id/ access code, no welcome kit, nothing...)
>
> who should i contact for this? I have been mailing to PEARSON vUE, and
> after like 100 mails they tell me they can't give me access on the
> website,
> and that i should contact this address: (E-Mail Removed) or
> should call (from belgium) 0800-79307. But that number ain't working for
> me,
> i always get the message that it does not exist. To the email address i
> mailed 10 days ago, and still didn't receive NOTHING back.
>
> My friends who passed their first exam, they got an access code, they
> received a small card with prove they are MCP , ... i get nothing and it's
> allready seven weeks.
>
> Does anybody know who i should contact???
>
> thx

Simon Hart

> Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
> provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

Vindaloo was designed by Indian's for morons who know nothing about good
food!!