Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Best broadband new connection offer?

Best broadband new connection offer?

canon paora

Who's offering the best deal - free modem? free connection? best
speed/data/price ratio?

If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy *****.

a_l_p

canon paora wrote:
> Who's offering the best deal - free modem? free connection? best
> speed/data/price ratio?
>
> If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
> my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy *****.

Echoes of the beginning of Clear toll calls! I think a hell of a lot of people
changed to Clear, even after Telecom rapidly brought its rates down to match
them, because we were so ****ed off with Telecom.

Remember those fabulous TV animals advts they had - the meercats etc? Everybody
loved the advts - but still kept hating Telecom though. It's like a word
association test - say Telecom and what words come into your mind? Apart from
rip-off, liar, scum, bastard......

A L P

J Brockley

"canon paora" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Who's offering the best deal - free modem? free connection? best
> speed/data/price ratio?
>
> If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
> my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy *****.

You could look at www.consumer.org.nz they have a plan selector which might
be a place to start.

Gordon

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:40:01 +1200, a_l_p wrote:

> say Telecom and what words come into your mind? Apart from
> rip-off, liar, scum, bastard......

For *many* its I will go with for my *new*/first boadband connection.