Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Strong connection but no ping

Strong connection but no ping

05-26-2008
i have been having the same problem with the missing registry entries and i have been googling everything i can think of for a week - finally found some info. i am going to try it out. i need to get the other computer up and running again!

05-26-2008
well, i can ping...it is just the registry/connection (or lack there of) that is the same.

nothing i see here is helping me. i don't have ANY keys or variables within 'netBT'...oh yeah, i reformatted and it still didn't help!

any suggestions?

thank you