Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

KiwiBJ

Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none
of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks & counting,
looks like it's going to be 6 months.

I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within the
8 weeks.

It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
other MS certs.

The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
packs with my MCP friend there.......

Simon Hart

Why are you so concerned with a welcome pack? All you need is your on-line
transcript to prove of your qualifications from Microsoft.

Simon.

"KiwiBJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
>
> I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
> pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,
> none
> of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
> expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &
> counting,
> looks like it's going to be 6 months.
>
> I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within
> the
> 8 weeks.
>
> It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort
> studying
> other MS certs.
>

> The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but
> unfortunately it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an
> MCP pack not MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to
> Bolivia to exchange packs with my MCP friend there.......

KiwiBJ

Simon,
I realise that, but if you receive bad service you should yell it from the
rooftops & maybe, just maybe the service will be improved.....
an update, I have just finally received my Welcome Pack which is great after
7mths, but unfortunately in the same parcel I also received a Mr Thomas
Hamann's welcome pack, so Thomas if you are waiting on a Welcome pack, ask
for another, as yours is in New Zealand & I'm not paying the freight for
it's return...

is this a joke or what ?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...