Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TelstraClear Usage Details

TelstraClear Usage Details

lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

While I can access the graphic representing the current status of
my internet plan, I cannot get any reports of the current month's
activities or for earlier periods.

I'm using Opera identified as MSIE 6.0.

I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.

Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Jo

<lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> While I can access the graphic representing the current status of
> my internet plan, I cannot get any reports of the current month's
> activities or for earlier periods.
>
> I'm using Opera identified as MSIE 6.0.
>
> I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?
>
> Is anyone else having this problem ?

I just checked it, no problems with firefox.
Try https://www.telstraclear.co.nz/usagemeter/
or through www.clear.net.nz tools

Keith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
> While I can access the graphic representing the current status of
> my internet plan, I cannot get any reports of the current month's
> activities or for earlier periods.
>
> I'm using Opera identified as MSIE 6.0.
>
> I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?
>
> Is anyone else having this problem ?

Hi Lindsay

The dial-up monthly meter is working for me.
http://www.clear.net.nz/tools/dialup...eter-calendar-
month-.html

Opera 8.53 on WinXP (also IE 6.0).

With Exploder you get a Java 2 popup in your system tray. Does your
Opera and or Explorer have the Java runtime installed?