Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > HDMI 1.3 capabilities:

HDMI 1.3 capabilities:

zipdisk@clearxxxx.net.nz

Will this be ever transmitted by Sky due to its very wide bandwidth required.?

http://www.tcmagazine.info/comments....=12192&catid=6

I have a Sky/Tv tech shop owner friend that has confirmed with me that the
picture quality for a good Analog TV reception is far better that any Sky or
cable one, so far..

So far I have never ever seen a Sharp picture for any Sky or Cable set up..