Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Need Urgent Help

Need Urgent Help

Afan

I Have Cisco 837 ADSL Router, I'm facing a problem, its flash memory
gone dump. it was running fine but eventually restarted and restart in
ROM Mode. Where i'm having this error : boot: cannot determine first
file name on device "flash:"

i think it does mean it flash is corrupted. Plz plz plz let me know how
to install the new flash and how to make this router workable?.

Thanks in Advance. Waitng

Afan

I have also try to change its confreg register vlaue but it wouldn't
change. Please Solve this problem.Thanks, your earliest response would
be highly appreciated.