Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > VoIP advice wanted.

VoIP advice wanted.

MarkH

I have been looking at setting up Skype or another VoIP app to reduce my
need for the standard phone service from Telecom. Once naked DSL is
available I want to change to that and save myself over $500 per year.

Are there any VoIP services available that currently offer an Auckland
phone number for inward calls? I notice SkypeIn does not list any NZ
numbers, though there would have to be a good chance that this would change
once we have naked DSL available.

Apart from Skype what other VoIP systems are recommended?

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
Maskerade

AssPacket