Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ihug gives me 6months free unlimited internet to stay on their phone plan

Ihug gives me 6months free unlimited internet to stay on their phone plan

RayC

Must be xmas, feels like it with the remains of 5"(125mm) of snow outside.

Nah must be a co-incedence.

E. Scrooge

"RayC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44978c90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Must be xmas, feels like it with the remains of 5"(125mm) of snow outside.
>
> Nah must be a co-incedence.

The new guys running ihug don't know you too well.
LMAO

E. Scrooge