Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > eDonkey and eMule users

eDonkey and eMule users

KLM

Does anyone know what has happened to the Donkeyservers? I can't
connect to all six and the website said the domain was unattainable
(translated). I switched to Big Bang 9 but find the sources for
queued files aren't coming up like they would with Donkeyserver. I
mostly search and share jpegs relating to the Roswell TV series.

KLM

On Mon, 22 May 2006 02:45:12 +1200, KLM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know what has happened to the Donkeyservers? I can't
>connect to all six and the website said the domain was unattainable
>(translated). I switched to Big Bang 9 but find the sources for
>queued files aren't coming up like they would with Donkeyserver. I
>mostly search and share jpegs relating to the Roswell TV series.

Never mind, they all seem to have come back as have my sources.