Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > overseas http broken @ clearnet

overseas http broken @ clearnet

trigon

Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

David

On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, trigon wrote:

> Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
> for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)

David

Dave Taylor

David <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:tu3opytk3fdl.uhh6mhp8mthv$(E-Mail Removed):

> No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)
>
> David

Me either and I checked Ebay.
Using TC Paradise Cable from CHCH.

--
Ciao, Dave

Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns97C8EDDE37760daveytaynospamplshot@203.97.3 7.6:

> David <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:tu3opytk3fdl.uhh6mhp8mthv$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)
>>
>> David
>>

> Me either and I checked Ebay.
> Using TC Paradise Cable from CHCH.

I mean I had no problems, and haven't had any all night.

--
Ciao, Dave

Ralph Fox

On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, in message <446d9a46$(E-Mail Removed)>,
trigon wrote:

> Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
> for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

I also saw the same problem (Paradise, owned by Clear).
It seemed to get progressively worse just before 10pm
until no overseas sites worked at all.

I could not even access Paradise's customer help
site at http://paradise.custhelp.com/ .

Seems to be better now, though.

trigon

"Ralph Fox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, in message <446d9a46$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> trigon wrote:
>
> > Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real

problem
> > for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

> I also saw the same problem (Paradise, owned by Clear).
> It seemed to get progressively worse just before 10pm
> until no overseas sites worked at all.
>
> I could not even access Paradise's customer help
> site at http://paradise.custhelp.com/ .
>
> Seems to be better now, though.

Thanks everyone for the responses, it is working again this morning.