Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Mail and Web Filtering

Mail and Web Filtering

ChickenMan

Hi,

I have a customer that runs a basic peer to peer network with pop mail. I
need to setup some sort of filter on one of the employee's workstations that
filters mail ala mail marshal and filters web sites ala web marshal - but
it's only for this PC. Can anyone recommend some software?
btw on Windows 2000 Pro.

Cheers

Dave Taylor

"ChickenMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
>
> I have a customer that runs a basic peer to peer network with pop
> mail. I need to setup some sort of filter on one of the employee's
> workstations that filters mail ala mail marshal and filters web sites
> ala web marshal - but it's only for this PC. Can anyone recommend some
> software? btw on Windows 2000 Pro.
>
> Cheers

Ok, so you could fix it for everybody and use something like CLarkConnect

Or you can use client side:
K9.
Popfile.

--