Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > wanted: DL DVD+R on spindle?

wanted: DL DVD+R on spindle?

Zonky

Any retailers in NZ?

Z.

--
Please remove my_pants when replying by email.

BOYCOTT MIDAS NZ FOR PLACING ADVERTS DURING LIVE F1 on SKY SPORTS!
http://boycottmidas.blogspot.com/

Brett

You could try this:

http://www.ascent.co.nz/Category.aspx?catname=Media

Verbatim
DVD+R DL, 8.5GB, 2.4X, Cake Box, 20 Pack, White Inkjet Printable $111.63

I figure though that by the time I used 20 they would be cheaper anyway, so
going to stick with buying as few as I can, 1 at a time for now.

Cheers,

Brett

news:Xns97C7924CA28C8zonkydialupwebnet@203.109.252 .31...