Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Lectra to dxf converter needed (urgent u can get $5000!!!)

Lectra to dxf converter needed (urgent u can get $5000!!!)

sidhant

Hi all,
I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been
using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our
design software. Now we are facing some problem in converting our
previous Lectra designs (stored with an extension .iba and .vet) to
..dxf format. We will really appreciate if any kind soul can help us in
this regards. If any programmer can write the converter program for us
we are ready to reward him/her in monetary terms (upto $5000).

Regards,
Sidhant Malhotra

***** Please mail me

Philip

sidhant wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been
> using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our
> design software. Now we are facing some problem in converting our
> previous Lectra designs (stored with an extension .iba and .vet) to
> .dxf format. We will really appreciate if any kind soul can help us in
> this regards. If any programmer can write the converter program for us
> we are ready to reward him/her in monetary terms (upto $5000).
>
> Regards,
> Sidhant Malhotra
> Email: (E-Mail Removed)

If that guy lived in the USA or Australia, he would likely face criminal
prosecution under the DMCA or the Oz equivalent because he is inviting
reverse engineering or circumvention of a copyright protection system.
And if you think I'm overstating the case, look what happened to Dmitri
Skylarov.
http://www.freesklyarov.org/

An object lesson on two points:

1. Don't lock yourself in to proprietary software formats
2. Lobby hard against laws like the DMCA that come compulsorily wrapped
in Free Trade Agreements with the USA.

Philip

shannon

Philip wrote:
> sidhant wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been
>> using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our
>> design software. Now we are facing some problem in converting our
>> previous Lectra designs (stored with an extension .iba and .vet) to
>> .dxf format. We will really appreciate if any kind soul can help us in
>> this regards. If any programmer can write the converter program for us
>> we are ready to reward him/her in monetary terms (upto $5000).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sidhant Malhotra
>> Email: (E-Mail Removed)

> If that guy lived in the USA or Australia, he would likely face criminal
> prosecution under the DMCA or the Oz equivalent because he is inviting
> reverse engineering or circumvention of a copyright protection system.
> And if you think I'm overstating the case, look what happened to Dmitri
> Skylarov.
> http://www.freesklyarov.org/
>
> An object lesson on two points:
>
> 1. Don't lock yourself in to proprietary software formats
> 2. Lobby hard against laws like the DMCA that come compulsorily wrapped
> in Free Trade Agreements with the USA.
>
> Philip

Wow, these guys must be 133t haxorz then

http://www.optitex.com/en/Products/Direct_Converters

Cad/cae/cam=>autocad/adobe/artcam/arcgis/catia/lectra/master SoftStore2005 ASP .Net 0 01-10-2006 04:38 PM
2005/06/21 Lectra.Kaledo.Style.V1R1C11.Multilingual, 2005/06/21 Lectra.Diamino.Fashion.V5R2.Multilingual, new ! vvcd NZ Computing 0 06-24-2005 02:17 AM
coordinates from dxf map in java martin Java 1 07-08-2004 12:42 PM
dxf in java? John Muņoz Java 2 11-10-2003 02:43 PM
DXF reading with java class! John Muņoz Java 1 10-24-2003 03:08 PM

Advertisments