Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > toshiba r100 recovery CD's

toshiba r100 recovery CD's

Daniel

Hey i would like to get hold of the recovery CD's for a toshiba portage
r100. Is there anyone in P.N. Who has these that i could come and burn
a copy off.. or anyone who's able to make some ISO's and let me download
them from them..

Thanks Daniel

Allan

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4464607d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey i would like to get hold of the recovery CD's for a toshiba portage
> r100. Is there anyone in P.N. Who has these that i could come and burn a
> copy off.. or anyone who's able to make some ISO's and let me download
> them from them..
>

> Thanks Daniel

Do you realise that the Toshiba web site has available for download all of
the Toshiba utilities for a whole raft of models, if you are really stuck?
This will let you build the OS from scratch and then install all of the
Toshiba specific stuff.

The link for the Portege R100 is
http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au/71/liv...arch_list.jsp?
BV_SessionID=@@@@0723106340.1147460434@@@@&BV_Engi neID=
ccceaddhhgfjfhmcefecekfdffhdfgi.0&theAction=true&C ATOID=-
15058&MODE=NPRO&ProductMenu_0=Notebooks&ProductMen u_1=
Portege&ProductMenu_2=295791&x=10&y=10

Daniel

Yea, have come across that, i will probily just end up doing that.

Thanks.
Daniel