Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Publishing

Publishing

Brendan

On Sat, 13 May 2006 16:33:21 +1200, shannon wrote:

> I use Printstop printstop.co.nz, for presentation packs, cards and
> brochures, but their site appears to be down at the moment
> I have also used Ultracopy http://www.ultracopy.co.nz/nindex.htm who
> offer folding stapling stitching wire-binding spiral-binding etc
> Its a competitive business and they all offer online file transfer and
> courier delivery.

Thanks, will check them both out. Also found www.copypress.co.nz - anyone
know anything about them ?

--

.... Brendan

#4281 +(21577)- [X]

<Zybl0re> get up
<Zybl0re> get on up
<Zybl0re> get up
<Zybl0re> get on up
<phxl|paper> and DANCE
* nmp3bot dances -<
* nmp3bot dances |-<
* nmp3bot dances /-<
<[SA]HatfulOfHollow> i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a
device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet

Note: All my comments are copyright 14/05/2006 2:23:22 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

Brendan

On Sat, 13 May 2006 12:13:06 +1200, -=rjh=- wrote:

> Check out http://www.lulu.com, for low volumes they may be viable, and
> for prototyping/proofs they certainly will be. I don't know how well
> this fits into your definition of cheap, I guess it depends on the
> quality you want and the size of the run you are considering.

Thanks. Interesting site, might take things in a direction we had not
considered - will investigate further. Ta.

--

.... Brendan

#268247 +(3744)- [X]

<glacial> I love school
<glacial> Today our term paper due date's set
<glacial> Our instructor says that we WILL hand in the paper on time, and
she'll accept no excuses except illness, with a note from our doctor, or a
death in the immediate family, with a note from the dead member.
<glacial> So this wiseass pipes up: "What about extreme sexual
exhaustion?"
<glacial> She waits for the laughs to die down and says:
<glacial> "Well, I guess you'll have to learn to write with your other
hand"

Note: All my comments are copyright 14/05/2006 2:25:33 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

Brendan

OK, thanks everyone for your advice, if you think of anything more let me
know. Ta.

--

.... Brendan

#262353 +(5152)- [X]