Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > saving unsent message, and sort by date.

saving unsent message, and sort by date.

geopelia

texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit...usacom.. wrote:
> On 9 May 2006 20:03:14 -0700, "geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I'm still learning to use Google groups.
> >
> >If I have written a message, but need to go over to the Google homepage
> >to check something before posting, how do I save the message please? It
> >always disappears.
> >
> >With xtra groups, I could save it in Drafts. Is there anything similar
> >in Google groups?
> >
> >And if I click "sort by date" is there any way to make that a permanent
> >instruction? I have to change to "sort by date" each time at present.
> >
> >Thank you
> >
> >Geopelia

> Have you thought about using Free Agent?
>
> Cath

I don't know that one, I'll have to look for it.

Thank you

Geopelia

Jasen Betts

On 2006-05-10, geopelia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm still learning to use Google groups.
>
> If I have written a message, but need to go over to the Google homepage
> to check something before posting, how do I save the message please? It
> always disappears.

why not just leave it open and google in a different tab, or window.

Bye.
Jasen