Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > interesting piece on who owns or would like to own your PC.

interesting piece on who owns or would like to own your PC.

thingy

http://www.wired.com/news/columns/1,70802-0.html

I must admit I like the fact I use clamav....no requests from Sony to
Symantec "please dont detect our DRM root kit" is going to work with
clamav....least I hope so!

regards

Thing