Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > We have some good (but gone) NZ'ders

We have some good (but gone) NZ'ders

Collector»NZ

The guy here
http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/04/tech...2_wrightspeed/
was a kiwi, but not now. Pity he has done a pretty good job on a niche market
electric car.
Just another example of the brain drain from NZ, would we still have a big
brain drain if we had a knowledge based economy supported by the appropriate
technical facilities like fast Internet?

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |