Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Practical minimum f9or a PSU unit

Practical minimum f9or a PSU unit

thingy

Looking to replace my fileservers PSU. I have seen articles of high
output PSU and the large differences in efficiency. My needs are lower
because the Graphics card is more basic though I will have 4
disks....anybody come across some good articles comparing efficiency of
the smaller PSUs?

regards

Thing