Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OpenOffice bright idea

OpenOffice bright idea

BrianM

Can someone pulease remind me how to disable that
annoying **** of a lightbulb in writer?

cheers
--
BrianM
Mandriva 2005LE

Peter

BrianM wrote:

> Can someone pulease remind me how to disable that
> annoying **** of a lightbulb in writer?

tools > options > OpenOffice.org > General
There are some check boxes there for help tips and help agent. I guess one
of these does it.

HTH

Peter

(using OOo 2.0.2 on Mandriva 2006.0)

BrianM

On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:01:54 +1000, Peter wrote:

> BrianM wrote:
>
>> Can someone pulease remind me how to disable that annoying **** of a
>> lightbulb in writer?

> tools > options > OpenOffice.org > General There are some check boxes
> there for help tips and help agent. I guess one of these does it.
>
> HTH
>
> Peter
>
> (using OOo 2.0.2 on Mandriva 2006.0)

yep, it was under help agent. thanks