Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Skypeouot woosh

Skypeouot woosh

Woosh

Hi

Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

thx

The Other Guy

Woosh wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

The Skypeout service does not require any support from the ISP.

Questions do however require question marks. Spell checking would also help.

The Other Guy

Shane

The Other Guy wrote:

> Woosh wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

> The Skypeout service does not require any support from the ISP.
>
> Questions do however require question marks. Spell checking would also
> help.
>
> The Other Guy

Oh $deity youre kidding arent you
We already have one punctuation pedant (who cant spell)
--
Rule 6: There is no rule 6

TakeME Brett

i wood like 2 hair how skype runs on the woosh, i understand that?
'LAG" is ah issu

Alan

"TakeME Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i wood like 2 hair how skype runs on the woosh, i understand that?
> 'LAG" is ah issu

Hi,

How do you measure this, and what is your 'lag' on your Woosh
connection?

I am also interested in using Skype on Woosh, but I'm not sure how to
make comparison with Xtra (where I am now).

Thanks,

Alan.

else associated with me.

My current valid email address is:

email address.

ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

Woosh to Woosh Toxickiwi NZ Computing 7 11-01-2004 08:55 AM
Is Woosh the answer? Rats NZ Computing 9 09-17-2003 07:15 PM
The REAL question about 'woosh' Evil Bastard NZ Computing 21 09-17-2003 12:23 PM
Woosh pricing! Carl Elphick NZ Computing 29 09-17-2003 07:43 AM
No word about woosh yet? tony11 NZ Computing 6 09-15-2003 07:22 AM

Advertisments