Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > what happened to trademe watchlists

what happened to trademe watchlists

Judges1318

Judges1318 wrote:

> Robert Feigel wrote:
>

>>> I do not see any snazzy icons, though the things I bid for do get to
>>> the list. Perhaps I am not high enough a rank.
>>>
>>> But, how do I watch for the things I do not want to bid (but just to
>>> know the final price and whether fell through)?
>>>

>> No snazzy icon, just a icon that's larger that the text used to be and
>> positioned where the Watch It text used to be. What browser are you
>> using?

> IE under Wws AND Mozilla under FBSD and I have the same thing.
> I tried reducing privacy to Medium, etc etc. Javascript is enabled,
> IE offers no option of disabling it in the first place, AFAIK.

mystery solved (if anyone cares)

I had disabled the colouring specified by the page
and had set all rendering as black on white (I prefer it that way).
Now I have allowed the page rendering as the (often idiotic)
designer wanted it and thence beheld the watchilst button shewn.

trademe con? - $10 to ask a question bruce NZ Computing 44 03-14-2010 03:59 AM
Trademe alternatives? paora NZ Computing 7 03-14-2010 03:53 AM
Trademe idiots Weez NZ Computing 57 05-20-2004 05:19 AM
Question about "TradeMe" bidding Craig NZ Computing 2 01-27-2004 08:51 AM
TradeMe strangeness JD NZ Computing 16 08-08-2003 06:08 AM

Advertisments