Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Poor broadband, cell & landline coverage on Campbell Live tomorrow

Poor broadband, cell & landline coverage on Campbell Live tomorrow

Jamie Kahn Genet

Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again!

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Craig Sutton

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1hef27e.besel61ydrqbvN%(E-Mail Removed) k.nz...
> Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
> Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again!

Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

Skippy

I doubt he will ever rip into telecom again as the show is now sponsered by
telecom

"Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e2nke0$ik4$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jamie Kahn Genet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1hef27e.besel61ydrqbvN%(E-Mail Removed) k.nz...
>> Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
>> Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again!
>>

> Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

Mr Coffee

Umm, it was last time too.....

"Skippy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I doubt he will ever rip into telecom again as the show is now sponsered by
>telecom
>

> "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e2nke0$ik4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Jamie Kahn Genet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:1hef27e.besel61ydrqbvN%(E-Mail Removed) k.nz...
>>> Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
>>> Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again!
>>>

>> Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

Bruce Sinclair

In article <e2nke0$ik4$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Jamie Kahn Genet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:1hef27e.besel61ydrqbvN%(E-Mail Removed) ek.nz...
>> Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
>> Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again!
>>

>Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

And yet, she still looked like an idiot
He just stood back and let her give the same misleading answers that telecom
always give .. then connected that answer to why it was rubbish from
someone that knew something. Masterly technique IMO

Bruce

(if there were any)