Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Laptop/battery monitoring software - free?

Laptop/battery monitoring software - free?

Southern Kiwi

Hi,

Compaq Presario V2000, XP Home, all updates etc.

XP only reports the amount of battery left as a percentage, how can I get XP
to show it as time left ?
(I'm sure I've had it in the past under different windoze systems....)

--
-- Cheers
Southern Kiwi

SteveM

"Southern Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
>
> Compaq Presario V2000, XP Home, all updates etc.
>
> XP only reports the amount of battery left as a percentage, how can I
> get XP to show it as time left ?
> (I'm sure I've had it in the past under different windoze systems....)

The tool tip when mousing over the battery icon tells you how long you have
left. I also use http://www.pbus-167.com/chc.htm Notebook Hardware Control

SteveM

Southern Kiwi

"SteveM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns97ADDD4145D5sdmccremovemeparadis@203.109.2 52.31...
> "Southern Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Compaq Presario V2000, XP Home, all updates etc.
>>
>> XP only reports the amount of battery left as a percentage, how can I
>> get XP to show it as time left ?
>> (I'm sure I've had it in the past under different windoze systems....)
>>

> The tool tip when mousing over the battery icon tells you how long you
> have
> left. I also use http://www.pbus-167.com/chc.htm Notebook Hardware Control
>
> SteveM

Thanks, I'll give it a go

PIX and monitoring software Rob Cisco 6 04-10-2013 03:20 AM
Stress Test Software, Monitoring software voip.conductor@gmail.com VOIP 0 02-08-2006 10:56 AM
"Monitoring Wireless Connection Transfer Rate...suggested software =?Utf-8?B?SmltLi4u?= Wireless Networking 1 06-14-2005 02:56 PM
Software for monitoring errors on Cisco equipment Chris Howlett Cisco 4 08-08-2004 11:44 PM
Advice on Circuit Monitoring software? James Lin Cisco 4 05-12-2004 02:11 PM

Advertisments